Our Registered Veterinary Nurses run a range of nurse clinics to provide help and advice for pet owners.
The veterinary nursing team at Village Vet, are passionate about supporting you and your pets. Nurse clinics are an excellent option to get advice and assistance for a wide range of preventative healthcare, as well as support with managing health conditions.
Our veterinary nurses can support you with advice about caring for your pet on a range of topics, such as:
- advice for new pet owners
- caring for older pets
- planning a nutritious diet for your pet
- how best to look after your pet after an operation
- keeping your pet’s teeth and gums healthy.
They also provide services for your pet, including:
- weight checks
- nail clipping
- second vaccinations
- various medications
- flea, tick and worming treatments
HT Vista lumps and bumps cancer screening