Village Vet St John’s Wood has been an important part of this community for many years, looking after the area’s pets and their owners with empathy, exceptional clinical standards and compassion.
We have an amazing team of two permanent vets, registered veterinary nurses, a student nurse, a patient care assistant and a receptionist who have worked side by side for a long time to embody the practice values and look after pets as they would do their own.
The practice offers:
- Consultations for any condition
- Emergency services (please note transfer to our main hospital may be needed in extreme circumstances)
- Routine healthcare (vaccines, parasite prevention, neutering)
- Appointment for animals needing to travel
- A range of surgical procedures with a well-equipped operating theatre including multiparameter monitoring
- Day hospital services for pets that need to receive fluid therapy
- On-site laboratory facilities
- Digital x-ray services
- Dental services to include anything from scale and polish procedures to complex extractions. We have dental x-rays at the site to enable us to provide a gold standard service in this area
- Pet Health for Life Plan (subscription service to include routine preventative healthcare)
- Compassionate euthanasia appointments
In the event that your pet needs overnight care or referral for a very complex condition, we are supported by Village Vet Hampstead Hospital and London Vet Specialist who both work alongside our team at St John’s Wood to provide the care your pet needs.