Pets are part of the family and that’s why here at Village Vets, we treat our clients and patients with the same respect and care we would give our own.
What services do Village Vets offer?
As a well-respected veterinary practice, our team at Village Vets provides outstanding patient and client care within our friendly and professional environment. We cover all aspects of your pet’s healthcare – from routine but important vaccinations to lifesaving surgery, we can treat your pet quickly and effectively.
Our services include:
- Parasite Control
- Puppy Parties
- Health Checks/Consultations
- Dental Care
- Nurse Pet Advice Clinics
Your first choice vets in London
A quality all round service
Supportive caring team
A focus on long term wellbeing
Spread the cost – with our preventative healthcare club
To reduce the spread of COVID-19 and maintain social distancing, the practice team will confirm the arrangements for bringing your pet to the practice when you book an appointment. These may be different to what you’re used to. Please click here to find out more.
Here's what our clients say about us:
Most frequent questions and answers
The treatment cost for your pet can vary depending on the service provided. You can request an estimate before any treatment is provided to your pet.
Having a good pet insurance policy allows you to concentrate on what’s best for your pet while knowing help is there for the cost of unexpected treatment should they become ill or are injured. The type of policy you choose can have implications for the costs you will face so it’s important to choose the right cover.
The four main types of policy are as follows:
- Accident: provides cover for accidents only and no cover for illness
- Time-Limited: provides cover for a set amount of time (usually 12 months) and after this period the condition is excluded
- Maximum Benefit: provides cover up to a maximum amount of money per condition and once this limit is reached the condition is excluded
- Lifetime: provides a set amount of money each year which is refreshed each time you renew your policy allowing you to continue to claim for ongoing conditions
In summary, it is best to review what type of policy you possess to check if the cost of treatment is covered.