In line with Government guidelines, Village Vet practices are open and here to offer a range of services for our patients whilst adhering to current Covid-19 safety guidelines.
The Village Vet team are working to reduce the spread of COVID-19, and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual.
As always, the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients, and staff is our number one priority.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- To enter our practices, face coverings must be worn. For clients who are exempt, please contact the practice in advance so we can work with you to access our services safely
- Maintaining social distancing
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- Our practice teams will be protected behind screens and will be wearing masks and in some cases visors or appropriate PPE.
- Village Vet practices in Cambridgeshire will be restricted to emergency and urgent appointments only until 10 January 2022.
Thank you for your understanding. Village Vet remains committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.