We appreciate your feedback; it helps us to deliver outstanding quality care for you and your pet. If you have any questions or feedback for us, please speak to a member of your veterinary practice team.
We want to avoid you feeling any unnecessary concern or frustration – Most issues can be resolvedinformally. In the first instance, please raise any concerns with your veterinary practice, who would welcome the opportunity to discuss any concerns with you. They commit to:
• Fully investigate
• Bring the right people together to respond to your questions or concerns
• Keep you updated, and come back to you when they say we will
• Learn from discussions, to make sure we continually improve the quality of service.
We hope your issues have been resolved through the discussion – However, if you still feel you need to raise a formal complaint – here’s what to do:
• Please put your concerns in writing to your veterinary practice client care team
• Include a factual summary of events that have led to this point
• Let them know what your expectation is for resolution
• Let them know how you would like them to keep you updated.
This is the process they’ll follow:
• They’ll acknowledge your complaint within three working days (Monday to Friday).
• They’ll engage all appropriate people and investigate thoroughly. They’ll aim to respond to you within 14 working days (Monday to Friday) of this acknowledgement. If they can’t achieve that, they’ll be in touch to set an expectation on timescales.
• They’ll respond to your complaint in writing; however, please let them know if you would also like a telephone call or meeting.
Should you wish to raise your concerns directly with Linnaeus Central Support
• Please detail your concerns in writing to the Customer Service Team at [email protected] or by post at Linnaeus, Customer Service Department, Friars Gate, 1011 Stratford Road, Shirley, West Midlands, B90 4BN. We would ask that you do this within three months of the event as investigations are more effective, and resolutions are better reached when related to recent, not historical, events.
• Include a factual summary of events that have led to this point, along with any previous communications relating to your concerns.
• Let us know what your expectation or outcome is for resolution.
• Let us know how you would like us to keep you updated.
This is the process we’ll follow:
• We’ll acknowledge your complaint within three working days (Monday to Friday) of receipt of the complaint.
• We’ll triage the complaint and agree on the most appropriate course of action with you, dependent on the nature of your issue, your preferences and any previous investigation that may have taken place.
• Should a formal investigation be required, we’ll send the complaint to the appropriate person to review.
• We’ll oversee this process and ensure the response addresses all points.
• The customer service team will write a covering letter to send to you within 30 working days (Monday to Friday) enclosing the response to the complaint and including information on the next stages of the complaint process should you wish to take matters further.
• If the case has passed the 30 working day (Monday to Friday) target, you will receive an update every 10 working days (Monday to Friday) after the target has been surpassed in a format agreed with you.
• You can expect to receive a considered response that includes any learning and action taken to prevent a reoccurrence, if appropriate.