At Village Vet, we pride ourselves on always striving to match the needs of both you and your pet, providing special vets for your special pets
So – why should you choose Village Vet for the care of your pet?
- We are pet owners and animal lovers, who understand the joys of owning a pet, treat your pet as if it is our own, and understand how it feels when your pet is not well
- Our practices are open at least 9-7 every weekday, and at weekends, so you can bring your pet in at a time that suits you
- We have special accredited animal hospitals staffed by permanent vets and nurses 24/7 so all your emergencies handled during and after normal business hours. Our hospitals take calls any time of the day or night, so you always have a friendly, knowledgeable person to give you and your pet help and advice.
- We offer a direct claim process if your pet is covered by insurance, to take the strain when your pet has been unwell.
- We have a fantastic team that we develop and support, so you know that you and your pets will see familiar friendly faces each time you visit. And if your regular team are on holiday, we have a regular team of support vets and nurses to ensure that we keep up the best standards whilst they are away
- Our vets are always keen to listen to your needs and concerns and create a tailor-made program for your animal’s particular condition.
- We have a pet privileges club, so you can collect points on each visit to our practice and our online portal, to redeem as discounts against your pet’s preventative healthcare
- We have great online resources, so you can find out more about your pet’s ongoing health and happiness, along with online, text or letter reminders of when your pet needs their boosters and any flea or worm treatment.
- We have a unique online portal that allows you to save money on your pet’s medication and food, as well as upload photos of your furry friend, and find out more if they have a particular condition. And because this portal and shop are only available to Village Vet clients and their pets, you know that you will be getting the best products and services from reliable sources that match your pets needs, and have the flexibility of home delivery or collection from your local practice.
- We have the most fantastic, caring team, who are highly qualified and skilled in all of the different areas of medicine and surgery, so we can help your pet whatever their need, whenever they need. The teams at each practice and hospital have great pride in their work, and we have fantastic modern facilities and equipment, and a team that like to care for your pet as if it were their own.